June 1st - 7th
Find events in your local area during the celebration.
What is Volunteers' Week?
- A UK-wide festival to celebrate volunteering
- An opportunity to say 'thank you' to those who volunteer every year
- A great way to tell more people about the benefits of volunteering and give it a go themselves
Over 900,000 people volunteer in Wales (WCVA, 2016). That's a lot of people making a lot of difference!
Why not take up volunteering?
By volunteering you could:
- Give something back to the community by helping others
- Gain skills and experience to help find work or training
- Build your confidence
- Make new friends
- Make a difference in people's lives, in your community and even around the world
Find out more about the benefits of volunteering.