National Apprenticeship Week: 6th-10th March 2017
Apprenticeships happen throughout the year. National Apprenticeship Week celebrates the value of apprenticeships and the range of opportunities on offer.
Look out for events near you.
Interested in becoming an Apprentice?
Apprenticeships are a great way to learn while you earn.
Earn a salary, get paid holidays, gain qualifications, and learn valuable job-specific skills.
There's a huge variety of training routes including Engineering, Business, Construction, Catering and many more.
Find out more on: What is an Apprenticeship?.
Register for an apprenticeship in Wales on the Apprenticeship Matching Service.
Once you register you can:
- select the type of apprenticeships that interest you
- search and apply for apprenticeships
- list your interests and receive email alerts when an opportunity matches your choices
Careers Wales can help you think about the routes that suit you, and help you apply and prepare for interviews.
An employer thinking of recruiting an Apprentice?
You can recruit an apprentice using our free online recruitment service - the Apprenticeship Matching Service.
This online service allows you to:
- view all your applicants
- carry out shortlisting and organise pre-interview tests/checks
- send invitations for interview
- accept and reject applicants - all online
- your learning provider might be able to manage this on your behalf
Complete our online registration form and we will contact you to support you through the process.
Read more in: How can my business access skilled staff and boost productivity? The answer is apprenticeships.
(PDF, 2.68MB, link opens in a new window)