Who can help me? How can they help me? How can I get in contact?
Ask for help - You are not alone; you can talk with people who can help you make the right choices. They may be able to work through a solution with you.
1. Careers Wales
Careers Wales staff can help you in a range of ways:
- We can talk through your options with you so that you can move forward in the future
- If your career idea has changed, or you are not sure what you want to do next, you can take our Job Matching Quiz to get ideas. You can also talk to us about your ideas and what is right for you.
- We can support you as you contact your school or college about your course and how you are feeling about it.
You can get in touch with Careers Wales in a way that suits you:
Phone us on a landline: 0800 0284844, 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-4.30pm Friday
Phone us on your mobile: 0800 0284844, and we will phone you back for free
E-mail: Email us your query or question and we will answer within 2 working days.
2. Your school or college
It’s always worth talking to your teacher, tutor or someone in student services about how you are feeling.
They may be able to provide a solution.
Schools and colleges want you to succeed so it makes sense to talk to them.
Talk to your school or college if:
- You want to change your course
- You are finding the course work too difficult
- You have been asked to leave your course but would like to stay
TIP: If you are not sure what to say, try noting down or recording the questions you have, and how you are feeling, so you go prepared and don’t forget anything.
If you are still worried about talking to your school or college, contact us at Careers Wales for help.