Whether you’re facing redundancy or have been made redundant,
Careers Wales can help you get back on track with your career.
Check out our Skills Gateway to help you plan your next steps.
Explore your options for updating your skills or retraining with funding available from the Welsh Government's Redundancy Action Scheme (ReAct).
ReAct can also provide support for employers who recruit people who have recently been made redundant.
- Try our Job Matching Quiz to generate career ideas which match your skills and interests
- Search Courses in Wales for information on courses to enable you to upskill or retrain
- Click on Job seeking information to help you get ready for applying for jobs
- Advice on Self-employment and support available for starting a business
- Careers Wales Self Employment Weblinks
For more information read:
- Keep calm and keep going-your Careers Wales quick guide to handling redundancy
- Seven questions you should ask before signing up for training
- Unemployment and redundancy
- Coping with Redundancy
Contact us now to make sure you get all the help and support available.
Need some ideas? Let us help you get started