Wales Millennium Centre
26th November 2018
The Careers Wales Business Engagement team works to bring together schools and businesses, with the aim of informing, inspiring and motivating young people about their career opportunities. We can only do this with the support of businesses across Wales and the Valued Partner Award recognises the important contribution made by those who consistently step up to support the workforce of the future.
The award celebrates the contribution and achievement that businesses have made to Careers Wales facilitated activities in schools throughout Wales including presentations, careers festivals, workshops, site visits and webinars. However, many businesses do more than support activities in schools.
Examples of this include:
- Signed up to the Education Business Exchange
- Appointed an apprentice or has advertised vacancies with Careers WalesContributoury Pension
- Researched and developed resources for use in the classroom
- Attended a Business Champion training session
- Offered bilingual support to schools
- Actively promoted its relationship with Careers Wales and local schools
- Contributed to case studies for use in schools and on careerswales.com
The award recognises and celebrates those businesses that have ‘gone the extra mile’ to support the work of Careers Wales and the young people of the nation.
Linking Business to Education
Thinking about University? 🤔🎓 Attend Open Days to find out more! To help you get started take a look at our article… https://t.co/7dRYEt78B0
Update CV. Social Media. Interview Technique. Sound familiar? We can help! We've got tools and information to help… https://t.co/9Bap8ozN3d