2 ticks Positive About Disability Award
We are pleased to confirm that CCDG has been awarded the ‘two ticks’ Disability symbol in relation to the following five commitments;
- To interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
- To ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees what can be done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities.
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments to work.
- Each year review the five commitments and what has been achieved, to plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans.